Who needs title insurance?

Title companies generally issue two types of policies – an owner’s policy that covers the homebuyer and lender’s policy that covers the bank, savings and loan or other lending institution throughout the life of the loan. Both buyers and lenders in real estate transactions need title insurance because they both need to know that the involved property is insured against particular title defects.

The Title Group would be glad to further consult with you regarding any questions that you might have about title insurance.

Please call (205) 251-8484

Click here to view All FAQs