BARTON T. CRAWFORD
Bart graduated from Rhodes College, in Memphis, TN in 1992 and earned a J.D. from University of Wake Forest School of Law in 1998. He was admitted to the Alabama Bar in 1998 and qualified for his Alabama Real Estate License in 1994.
Bart and his wife, Elizabeth, live in Forest Park with their two sons, Hunter and Forrest, and daughter Adelia. Bart is active in curricular sports with his children, often coaching baseball and softball teams for the Avondale League. He is also active in Boy Scouts of America. As an Eagle Scout himself, he is currently supporting his son, Hunter, as he works to earn the rank of Eagle Scout.
Bart is also active with many local and trade organizations, including:
- The Community Foundation, Charitable Real Estate Foundation
- Alys Stephens Performing Arts Center, Advisory Board
- Ruffner Mountain Nature Center, Board of Directors
- Monday Morning Quarterback Club
- Coastal Conservation Association
- St. Andrews Society