THOMAS W. CRAWFORD
Graduated from Woodlawn High School, 1961, Jacksonville State College, 1965 and Birmingham School of Law in 1970. Began title career at Lawyers Title Insurance Corporation in June, 1970 and has been active in the title insurance and real estate industry since. Started Ticor Title Agency Incorporated in 1984 and changed name of company to The Title Group Incorporated in 1990. Wife Sylvia (Real Estate Agent), daughter Amy, (Porter Capital) son Bart (The Title Group) and Grandsons, Hunter & Forrest Crawford, Granddaughter, Adelia Crawford. Active in community and business affairs as member of :
- Alabama CCIM Chapter.
- Commercial Real Estate Club.
- Coastal Conservation Association.
- Affiliate of year 1997, Birmingham Board of Realtors.
- Realtors Land Institute (Alabama Chapter) President 1995.
- Home Builders Association.
- Mortgage Bankers Association.
- Dixie Land Title Association.